Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Poor customer service abounds

I was thinking about buying some Bowflex SelectTech dumbbells. The same day I got an email from BeachBody.com (yes, I bought P90X) saying they had a special offer. I clicked through, NO SPECIAL OFFER. I emailed them and was told to contact them via phone. WTF? Why not just put the "special offer" on the damn site or quit spamming me!!!!


Response (Prawin)

01/13/2009 05:40 AM

Hello John,

Thank you for contacting customer service.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We would request you to contact us via phone to get details about the Dumbbells.

For further assistance via phone, please contact Beachbody Customer Service at 1-800-454-2639 and/or 1-877-471-0969.

Hours of operation:

Monday - Friday 9am - 9pm EST
Saturday and Sunday 10am - 6pm EST

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Please visit us again at www.beachbody.com. For further questions, you can reach us at the following link:

http://beachbody.com/jump.jsp?itemID=222&itemType=CONTENT&path=63

Thanks again and best of luck reaching your fitness goals!

Customer (John Fitzgerald)

01/12/2009 12:16 PM

You sent me an email claiming "Private" offers on Bowflex dumbbells. I followed the link; it's the same price everyone gets. That's a great way to piss people off. Thanks for wasting my time.


No comments: